- What inspired you to write your book? What inspired the book, Firstly I will say I am disabled with mild Cerebral Palsy, which helped me write down my feeling. But six and half years ago, I sufferd a mental break down and I began write again to figure out my problem. All the doctors said that I was sick but I wouldn’t believe them so when I started writing it made me realize I was.
- What is it about? The purpose of the book is to show how disabled people are able to be as normal as possible like you, and we all should be treated the same.
- What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for reader who finish your book? My thoughts would be that they see a disabled person can write this book who also has a mental illness, and also show people that the disabled or mentally ill person has feelings and that’s a good sign that they are in touch with themselves & others
- What advice do you have for writers? The advice I have for writers is to not be afraid to write down your feelings. It can help to figure out what the problem is.
- Where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? With the Internet it is so easy to buy and download books so I think that one day we won’t publish books, but they will all be downloadable.
- What challenge did you have writing the book? I like writing books/poetry that means something to the reader and sometimes that can be a challenge in itself, also sometimes it felt I had nothing to write about.
- If people can buy one book this month, why should it be yours? A. It should be mine because it is a great read and it is a learning tool for young able body men & women.
Is it time to self-publish?