1. What inspired you to write your book?
2. What is it about?
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book?
4. What advice do you have for writers?
6. What challenges did you have in writing your book?
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours?
The world is an every-changing place, and we live in particularly turbulent times right now. I want people to have a reason to close their eyes at night after they’ve been reading my book with a smile on their face and love in their heart. I hope I can make them laugh every now and then too. Life is too short to take it all too seriously. Love always wins.
For more information, please see: http://www.andreathome.net.
Please Click On The Best Out Of 2,100 Posts