1. What really inspired you to write your book, to force you from taking an idea or experience and conveying it into a book?
2. What is it about and whom do you believe us your targeted reader?
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? What should remain with them long after putting it down?
4. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers?
5. What trends in the book world do you see and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading?
6. What great challenges did you have in writing your book?
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours?