Little Miss HISTORY Travels to MOUNT VERNON (Volume 7)
Award winning author Barbara Ann Mojica is a historian and retired educator living in New York State. She holds a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in History. Barbara spent more than forty years teaching in NYC and holds New York State teacher certifications in Elementary, Special Education, and Administration. She also spent several years as a Special Education Administrator and principal of a special education preschool for developmentally delayed children. Barbara, although retired from teaching, is staying busy: along with her series of Little Miss HISTORY travel books she writes historical pieces for The Columbia Insider, under the banner "Passages." Marrying her love of history and teaching, Barbara hopes her Little Miss HISTORY character will inspire children to learn about historical people and places, and then be inspired to go out and visit these historical landmarks. http://Littlemisshistory.com
- What inspired you to write your book?
- What is your series about?
- What will remain with the reader long after he or she finishes reading your work?
- Any advice for fellow writers?
- What trends do you spot in publishing?
- What challenges did you overcome in writing your books?
- Why should they buy your book?