2. What is it about? It is a book compiled of 122 short stories that are true, about growing up from the 1950’s to now. Almost everyone can relate their memories to mine as they read.
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? That they are glad they took the time to read and experience the events in the book and want more.
4. What advice do you have for writers? Write well enough to make the readers feel like they are experiencing what you have written.
5. Where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? That depends on the quality and content of the stories that are being written by good writers.
6. What challenges did you have in writing your book? Taking the time to sit down and write my stories in a way that they appeal to every reader who will want to recommend reading it to all his friends and neighbors.
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours? Because it is unique in the way that it contains 122 stories that are true and easy reading. A reader can open the book to any story with a title that sparks their interest and read it in only a few minutes! The reader will get the meaning of a whole story without having to start at the front and read the whole book to get the meaning of only one story, instead there are 122 stories that the reader will get the pleasure and learning from different stories covering a vast range of topics. I must warn you that once you start reading my book, it becomes addictive!