Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Interview With Author Malcolm Carruthers, MD
Author of Testosterone Resistance: Fighting for the Men’s Health Hormone
1. What inspired you to write your book? I was inspired by the thousands of men I have seen over the last thirty years who had life and love limiting symptoms of testosterone deficiency but were unfairly denied treatment by their doctors.
2. What is it about? It is about a new theory of low testosterone not being the cause of symptoms, but a relative deficiency caused by resistance to the action of testosterone, similar to the resistance to insulin, which causes most cases of diabetes.
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? Why have the last years of my life been ruined by failure to recognize my lack of active testosterone?
4. What advice do you have for writers? Keep writing about your life experience which could be of vital importance to your readers.
5. Where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? I think the publishing industry is going towards e-books and self-publishing.
6. What challenges did you have in writing your book? My laziness and the antagonism of the medical profession - The doctor do-littles as i call them in the book.
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours? This book can open their eyes to the need, benefits and safety of testosterone treatment.
For more information, please see: http://testosteroneresistance.com/
2016 Book Marketing & Book Publicity Toolkit
Brian Feinblum’s views, opinions, and ideas expressed in this blog are his alone and not that of his employer. You can follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at email@example.com. He feels more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog © 2016