- The majority of men (60%) think that women are the biggest flirts, and the majority of women (53%) think that men are more flirtatious!
- 41% of men and women around the world say, “flirting is just playful fun!”
- 20% say is it a good ice breaker when dating, although only 11% say they flirt to attract a partner.
- 18% say flirting helps keep the romance alive in a relationship
- More than half of men (54%) will flirt with a woman even if he is not interested in pursuing a relationship with her.
- 41% of women will flirt with a man even if she is not interested in pursuing a relationship with him.
- 89% of men and women think that it is important to flirt with your significant other even when in an established relationship.
- Coming on too strong and invading personal space (32%).
- 20% say corny pick up lines are a turn off.
- 20% say inappropriate comments about one’s physical appearance.
- 7% say suggestive body language.
- 97% of Italian men consider themselves a flirt, but American men are not too far behind at 76%.
In case you missed these blog posts...
Brian Feinblum’s views, opinions, and ideas expressed in this blog are his alone and not that of his employer, the nation’s largest book promoter. You can follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He feels more important when discussed in the third-person. This blog is copyrighted material by BookMarketingBuzzBlog 2013 ©