2. What is it about and whom do you believe is your targeted reader?
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? What should remain with them long after putting it down?
4. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers?
Well personally, I write for two reasons. One is to be self-expressed. Secondly to be of service. So I have to be really clear on what it is that I want to say. So my advice: Know the point that you want to make. And stick to it. And then make that point as efficiently, and if it's your style, as poetically as you can. Write to serve.
6. What great challenges did you have in writing your book?
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours?
Does Book Industry Need Its Own Snap Chat IPO?