- What inspired you to write your book? It is a subject that has a lot of air play at the moment and it is an idea I have been working on for a number of years. I finally had the chance to put it onto paper.
- What is it about? Essentially it is about utilizing an energy source that is not available here on Earth but potentially in abundance on the moon. This energy source will drastically reduce the reliance on fossil fuels along with reducing greenhouse gases to record low levels. With such a valuable commodity on offer there is a race by the superpowers to start the mining. Throw in the major revenue loss to the oil companies who will stop at nothing to have this product get to Earth.
- What do you hope will be the lasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? That our future as a race will rely very much on how we reach out to the resources in space.
- What advice do you have for writers? Do your homework around how you publish and constantly review your work.
- Where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? Very much around online services and reaching out to people through innovation of these online sources.
- What challenges did you have in writing your book? The need to maintain discipline to stay focus on the work at hand. The availability of information on subject that is very new. This was also a bonus as it gives a bit more creative thinking around how we could end up.
- If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours? This is our future. We have a major need to reach out to mining off planet if we are to survive and protect the dwindling resources we have here, especially as our population continues to grow.
Children’s Books Are Really The Hardest Genre