Learn More. Then Celebrate.
How you can honor this day -- everyday:
1. Buy a book.
2. Read a book.
3. Donate a book to a non-profit.
4. Share a book with another.
5. Take your child to the library or bookstore.
6. Write a book review.
7. Discuss books on your social media feeds.
8. Speak up for literacy.
9. Protest violations of free speech.
10. Join groups that support books.
11. Proudly display your books.
12. Talk about books with others.
13. Help a child learn to read.
14. Hug an author.
15. Feel inspired to write a better book.
DON”T MISS THESE!!!
2017 Book Publicity & Marketing Toolkit For Writers Of All Genres
How Would Madison Avenue Hawk Your Book?
Author Blogs: What Should They Say?
The Network of Book Marketing For Authors
Which Of These 6 Reasons Inspires You To Write Books?
How To Craft Press Releases That Net Your Book Media Exposure
The right book marketing strategy for you
Overcoming Book Marketer's Block in 10 Easy Stepshttp://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/overcoming-book-marketers-block-in-10.html
Brian Feinblum’s views, opinions, and ideas expressed in this blog are his alone and not that of his employer. You can follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He feels more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog 2017©. Born and raised in Brooklyn, now resides in Westchester. Named one of the best book marketing blogs by Book Baby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.