If that doesn't work, contact a leading nationwide book marketing pro -- me! just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1, How much do you initiate vs. react when it
comes to book PR or sales?
2. Who sets your agenda? You -- or do you
merely react to things?
3. Do you have daily goals? Monthly goals?
Yearly goals? Long-term goals?
4. How do you measure your performance in
regards to book marketing- by what barometer?
5. What do you like most/least about being an
6. Which book trade publications do you read?
7. Which book-related websites do you consult
8. Which book marketing skills would you like
to improve or acquire?
9. Have you networked lately?
10. Have you attended seminars/workshops --
for growth and knowledge expansion?
11. Have you attended
conventions/seminars/workshops to help market your book?
12. What book marketing research would you
like to do if you had the time to do it?
13. Which books have you read -- or would you
read -- to learn about book marketing?
14. Have you thought about doing more speaking
15. How do you rate your performance/contribution to promoting yourself and selling your book?
16. If you had an assistant, what would he or
she do for you?
17. Which would you like to see developed for your marketing?
18. Are you making strides to get a literary agent/publisher – or a better agent/book publisher?
Please Contact Me For Help
Brian Feinblum, the founder of this award-winning blog, can be reached at email@example.com He is available to help authors promote their story, sell their book, and grow their brand. He has 30 years of experience in successfully helping thousands of authors in all genres.
Catch Up & Read These !!
Book Publishing Expose For Authors From An Insider
Interview With A Leading Book Marketer For Over 30 Years, Brian Feinblum
Do Authors Really Have A Marketing Budget Of Zero?
Are There Alternative Methods To Marketing A Book?
How Do Authors Get More Book Reviews?
Ask Me Anything About Book Marketing
About Brian Feinblum
Brian Feinblum should be followed on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2022. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This blog, with over 4,000 posts over the past decade, was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2021 and 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. It was also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” For the past three decades, including 21 as the head of marketing for the nation’s largest book publicity firm, and two jobs at two independent presses, Brian has worked with many first-time, self-published, authors of all genres, right along with best-selling authors and celebrities such as: Dr. Ruth, Mark Victor Hansen, Joseph Finder, Katherine Spurway, Neil Rackham, Harvey Mackay, Ken Blanchard, Stephen Covey, Warren Adler, Cindy Adams, Susan RoAne, Jeff Foxworthy, Seth Godin, and Henry Winkler. He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America, and has spoken at ASJA, IBPA, Sarah Lawrence College, Nonfiction Writers Association, Cape Cod Writers Association, Willamette (Portland) Writers Association, and Connecticut Authors and Publishers Association. His letters-to-the-editor have been published in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Post, NY Daily News, Newsday, The Journal News (Westchester) and The Washington Post. He has been featured in The Sun Sentinel and Miami Herald. For more information, please consult: .