If you can successfully answer these questions, you will be on your way to marketing your book and branding with results:
1. Does your book deliver the benefits that readers expect and truly desire?
2. Is your brand timely and relevant?
3. Is your book priced right – high enough to make a profit but low enough to compete and remain affordable? Is the price based on a consumer’s perception of value?
4. Is your book – and brand – properly positioned?
5. Are your marketing materials and book consistent with the branded message presented?
6. Are you properly supporting your book with publicity, social media, speaking, and advertising?
7. Do you sell the book in terms of the ideal message it presents, focusing on how you deliver something that people desire, need, or are curious about?
Did You Know?
Every 42 seconds on Earth there is a net gain of 109 people? In that time the Universe has expanded 376 miles.
Check out these resources:
DON”T MISS THESE!!!
Exclusive: Book Expo Panel on Book PR Preview
Yes, this is how you get your book reviewed
What is the payoff for authors to getting a million clicks?
Do you think like a book marketer?
How should authors sell themselves?
The keys to great book marketing
How Authors Can Capture The Media’s Attention
Big Marketing Lessons From My All-Time Top 10 Blog Posts
Enjoy New 2018 Author Book Marketing & PR Toolkit -- 7th annual edition just released
Brian Feinblum’s insightful views, provocative opinions, and interesting ideas expressed in this terrific blog are his alone and not that of his employer or anyone else. You can – and should -- follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He feels much more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog © 2018. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by Book Baby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. Also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.”
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.