99 CREATIVE WOWs: Words of Wisdom for Business
At 14, Randi Brill announced she was going to be in charge of something—and she has been in charge of many creative “somethings” ever since. Randi defines herself as a “simultaneous entrepreneur,” and is currently at the helm of her design agency, QuaraCORE and her e-commerce site, Teacher Peach.
1. What really inspired you to write your book, to force you from taking an idea or experience and conveying it into a book?
2. What is it about and whom do you believe is your targeted reader?
Even though I’m a highly creative serial entrepreneur, it took me over 35 years to master and distill my hard-won business expertise into these 99 vivid and memorable wisdom-filled sound bites. 99 Creative WOWs: Words of Wisdom for Business is ideal for everyone from seasoned business professionals, newly minted graduates, start-up entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? What should remain with them long after putting it down?
4. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers?
5. What trends in the book world do you see and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading?
6. What great challenges did you have in writing your book?
a tote bag, posters, and water bottles each add an extra dash of sparkle and reinforcement.
Study this exclusive author media training video from T J Walker