The book was written in memory of my beautiful "MOTHER" Diana Hullings who passed away at a young age of 61 from lung cancer. ("MOTHER" is a poem in my book). Her mother was and still is her inspiration in life and she wanted to dedicate her book of poetry in her memory to share with family and friends to be inspired as well. Her book of poetry contains inspirational poems of love for a Mother and a Mother’s love, blessings in life, love of family, love to share, God’s gifts and blessings, honoring the military, life experiences, seasons of change, memories of a loved one, reminiscing and cherishing precious time, and love of a child and spouse. For more information, please see: https://www.amazon.com/Flutter-Eye-Tammy-Spears/dp/1532038631/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1548969179&sr=8-1&keywords=flutter+of+an+eye
1. What motivated you to write your book, to force you from taking an idea or experience and turning it into a book? The passing of my Mother was the inspiration to write my book. I was writing poems twice a year once on her birthday 9-17 and once on the date of her passing on 10-17-07 and submitted it to the local newspaper in her memory. On the 10th Anniversary of her passing on 10-17-2017 the good Lord above whispered you can do this and my writing started flowing from there.
2. What is it about and who is it for? The passing of my Mother was the inspiration to write my book. My book of poetry contains inspirational poems of love for a Mother and a Mother’s love, blessings in life, love of family, love to share, God’s gifts and blessings, honoring the military, life experiences, seasons of change, memories of a loved one, reminiscing and cherishing precious time, and love of a child and spouse.
3. What do you hope the reader will be left with after reading it? I hope the poetry will inspire you and touch your heart and soul as it did when I was writing it.
We only have "One Life" to live, make an "IMPACT" while you can, "Reach for Hope" when in need, "Come Together" and "Lend a Hand" to make a difference, "Cherish the Memories", "Precious Time" and all of "Life's Blessings" God sends your way "Year After Year". Won't you "Take me With You" on The "Walk" of life's journey? (All of the quotes are inspirational poems in my published poetry book).
4. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers? The one message I would like to convey to my readers and writers is to Cherish Life and the many Blessings God sends your way! "Dream"-"Dream"-"Dream" you can make your dreams a Reality! This was taken from one of my poems in the book called "Dream". My advice to aspiring Authors would be to pursue your writing as an Author if it is a passion and make your "Dream" come to light!
5. What trends in the book world do you see -- and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? I think the book world is heading towards new technology and audio and film.
6. What challenges did you overcome to write this book? The challenge is like everything in life you have to work hard for what you believe in and to continue to pursue your "Dream" if it is your passion.
7. If people can buy or read one book this week or month, why should it be yours? My book will touch the heart and soul of all who want to be inspired in life! Cherish the gift of life God has given you, the love of family and friends he has bestowed upon you and his many gifts and blessings.
Learn, Grow, Succeed!!
Could Authors Go Broke Trying To Make A Buck?
Should Authors Advertise Their Books?
Author Report Cards: Do You Make The Grade?
Why Authors Don’t Get What They Want
How Can Authors Market More Efficiently?
Are You A Book Marketing Badass?
How Authors Should Build A Platform
Brian Feinblum, the founder of BookMarketingBuzzBlog, can be reached at email@example.com. You can – and should -- follow him on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2021. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. Also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America. For more information, please consult: .