1. What motivated you to write your book, to force you from taking an idea or experience and turning it into this book? The world is moving so quickly today and little is the same as 5 years ago. M goal was to inspire young people because they are our future and we need them to pick up the baton. I’ve written 14 books, a lot about career advice, shaping opinion and learning from the past and masters of their game.
2. What is it about and who is it for? I have always looking to figures in history for lessons. So in this book I look at 25 people and the lessons we can gather from them when they were 25 years old. And how these 25 people can inspire young people around the world.
3. What takeaways might the reader will be left with after reading it? I want the reader to feel inspired and determined to remained focus.. to feel they too can make a difference.. they can play a role in making this Country’s future bright.
4. How did you decide on your book’s title and cover design? We wanted this book to really relate to young people. We went to book stores almost every week to see what the latest titles looked like given the challenges of getting a book sold these days.
5. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers? This is the moment, if you have advice and counsel, that you share it with as far and wide an audience as possible. So much is different. So many feel the world is turned upside. We need focus. We need leadership.. So let’s get out there and share our wisdom.
6. What trends in the book world do you see -- and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? It certainly is a tough time for the industry. I see more books/ but likely more being sold as ebooks. I enjoy a good book. I like holding a book. That’s not the same for young people today.. they like a paperless society. So look for more companies likes audible.com to make their mark and offer different services while sending along a book.
7. What challenges did you overcome to write this book? There were hundreds of people who qualified to be in this book. So it took longer than expected to narrow the group down the 25. 25 who would really relate to a younger audience while still of interest to a wider audience.
8. How would you describe your writing style? I like to write in short, fact filled sections. I find it keeps the attention of the reader.
9. If people can buy or read one book this week or month, why should it be yours? Because they can change the world just as these other 25 somethings did. They will feel inspired and they will definitely learn something new.. ..some of the people highlighted have never been talked about yet they made a significant mark on the world.
For more information, please consult: robertldilenschneider.com
Brian Feinblum, the founder of this award-winning blog, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org He is available to help authors promote their story, sell their book, and grow their brand. He has 30 years of experience in successfully helping thousands of authors in all genres.
Happy Holidays! A gift for you!
Ask Me Anything About Book Marketing
22 Things Authors Should Do In 2022
Authors: Obey The 10 Golden Rules
Free 2022 Bestselling Book Marketing & PR E-Book For Writers
The Most Popular Author Interviews of the Year! Learn What 32 Writers Say About Book Publishing – and Their Books.
Book Publishing Predictions & Trends For 2022
About Brian Feinblum
Brian Feinblum should be followed on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2021. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. It was also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America. For more information, please consult: linkedin.com/in/brianfeinblum.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.