re: The ALTA Project
1. You work in a hospital. Do you think it is really possible for a pandemic to threaten the planet? Yes I do. Every year we are threatened by another infectious disease. The recent Ebola outbreak was case in point.
2. How would the world react to such a situation? There would be an initial degree of pandemonium followed by an attempt to control the situation which would require marshal law and government security.
3. Do you think humans will kill each other via war, terrorism, germicide, nuclear accidents, technological sabotage or other means before a disease or storm wipes us out? Humans are already doing that on a small scale but a disease could do it on a much larger scale.
4. Humanity seems to know it will become extinct. Why are we so aware of this? I actually disagree with that statement. Some humans believe that, others do not. My book is based on the belief that while a catastrophic event could potentially happen, humanity will continue, but not like it currently is.
5. With the world thrust into chaos and panic, would some humans seize such an opportunity to rape, kill, and steal? They do now.
DON'T MISS THESE POSTS
Book Industry’s Real Power List
What to do when book marketing fails you
Authors and Publishers Must Claim The Internet
The elite book publishers in the world are foreign-owned
How can books break through the clutter of voices?
Manipulating Ballots, Content & Voting Booth: Celebrating America
March In A Parade For Authors: Our True Heroes
When Books Can Talk To Us At Book Expo America
Book Marketing Advice You Fin On A T-Shirt
Brian Feinblum’s views, opinions, and ideas expressed in this blog are his alone and not that of his employer. You can follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He feels more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog © 2015
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.