2. What is it about and whom do you believe us your targeted reader? A boy with a knack for solving problems helps some hungry fish and finds a treasure. I hope it helps bridge the gap between what kids learn in school and what they need to know/do to succeed in life. Vermont’s Office of Treasurer has selected it as part of their financial literacy curriculum
3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? What should remain with them long after putting it down? That helping others/solving problems gives us experience, ideas, and a good reputation.
4. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers? Join a writer’s group!
5. What trends in the book world do you see and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading? I think ebooks are becoming more interactive—even animated (I worry that this will be a disincentive for reading).
6. What great challenges did you have in writing your book? Organizing the lessons I had learned as a recruiter and business owner. There are more tips and free curriculum at ChildrenEarn.com
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours? My book will empower them to buy all the books they want in the future!
What does it really take to land on a best-seller list?