Monday, June 24, 2019
Book Marketing Pep Talk For Authors
Marketing is not a one-time thing, but a constant state of being for you. It’s easy to be burnt-out, depressed, or confused over what to do next. But sometimes you just need a breather and a mental boost. Try this:
1. Always evaluate how you can improve, raise your standards, and unleash your potential.
2. Identify your talents, skills and supporters and remind yourself you have all that you need to draw from to be successful.
3. Remember why you wrote your book and focus on helping others. Solve problems, be a friend, show empathy, and display interest in them.
4. Always look to create value for others.
5. Be ready to change your approach – don’t remain married to an idea.
6. Set a high standard for yourself and achieve small, daily goals towards a bigger goal.
7. Keep score so you will know where you are going based on where you have been.
8. Visualize your upcoming success – Play to win, don’t play to not lose.
Secrets To Success To Keep In Mind
· Write a great book.
· Promote the heck out of it.
· Team up or partner with others to get what you want.
· Do joint ventures, reciprocal list-sharing and link-sharing.
· Trade, buy or refer your way to success.
· Exhaust what is proven to work and meet your core needs.
· Experiment a little and dream big.
· Remain hopeful and optimistic.
· Keep learning new things.
· Keep changing with the marketplace.
· Keep asking for more and assertively negotiate for everything.
DON”T MISS THESE!!!
The Book Marketing Strategies Of Best-Sellers
How Authors Can Sell More Books
No. 1 Book Publicity Resource: 2019 Toolkit For Authors -- FREE
How Authors Get Bulk Sales Now
Brian Feinblum’s insightful views, provocative opinions, and interesting ideas expressed in this terrific blog are his alone and not that of his employer or anyone else. You can – and should -- follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at email@example.com. He feels much more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2019. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by Book Baby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. Also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America.