· They sense a need to buy/try something new.
· They believe you can deliver what they need.
· They feel a sense of urgency to act.
· They are convinced you will make or save them money.
· They become aware of the consequences of inaction.
· They feel the risks are minimal or non-existent if they buy from you.
· They feel desperate for help and insecure – but you offer hope..
· They feel you care about and understand them.
· They believe your prices are reasonable.
· You help them envision a bright future.
· They like you and your energy.
· Your message fits in with their beliefs.
· You were recommended from a trusted/valued source.
· You touched them emotionally.
DON”T MISS THESE!!!
How authors get their book marketing mojo – and avoid failure
Authors cannot succeed without the right attitude
So what is needed to be a champion book marketer?
Should You Promote Your Book By Yourself?
The Book Marketing Strategies Of Best-Sellers
How authors can sell more books
No. 1 Book Publicity Resource: 2019 Toolkit For Authors -- FREE
Brian Feinblum’s insightful views, provocative opinions, and interesting ideas expressed in this terrific blog are his alone and not that of his employer or anyone else. You can – and should -- follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at email@example.com. He feels much more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2019. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by Book Baby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. Also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.