3. What do you hope will be the everlasting thoughts for readers who finish your book? What should remain with them long after putting it down?
4. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers?
5. What trends in the book world do you see and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading?
While traditional publishing will always be with us, it is slow and bureaucratic. Independent publishing allows the author to get the book published quickly and get on to his/her next inspiration.
6. What great challenges did you have in writing your book?
7. If people can only buy one book this month, why should it be yours?
The Fast Book Marketing Start To 2018
How do authors get on TV?