I am very pleased to conduct an email interview with any author from any genre for my award-winning blog, www.bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com. It has garnered nearly three million pageviews. The blog celebrated its 10th anniversary this year.
There is no fee charged and there are no other requirements.
However, in order for me to avoid getting overwhelmed, please follow the instructions exactly as stated below AND send the interview back to me as a WORD file by December 15. Hard deadline.
Please submit answers to the questions below, giving each answer after each question. Submit it with the following info, please:
author's full name
complete book title
a one-paragraph bio
twitter handle of author
linked in address of author
a link to one site or social media page
1. What motivated you to write your book, to force you from taking an idea or experience and turning it into this book?
2. What is it about and who is it for?
3. What takeaways might the reader will be left with after reading it?
4. How did you decide on your book’s title and cover design?
5. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers?
6. What trends in the book world do you see -- and where do you think the book publishing industry is heading?
7. What challenges did you overcome to write this book?
8. How would you describe your writing style?
9. If people can buy or read one book this week or month, why should it be yours?
Kindly send your interview back to email@example.com. It will run as time and space permits over the coming weeks and months. You will be notified when it runs.
Please Contact Me For Help
Brian Feinblum, the founder of this award-winning blog, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org He is available to help authors promote their story, sell their book, and grow their brand. He has 30 years of experience in successfully helping thousands of authors in all genres.
Catch Up With These Posts
The Most Popular Author Interviews of the Year! Learn What 32 Writers Say About Book Publishing – and Their Books.
Will You Play Author Squid Games?
Avoid Committing Book Marketing Malpractice
The Perfect Daily Book Marketing Plan
Will You Take A Writer’s Oath?
About Brian Feinblum
Brian Feinblum should be followed on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2021. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. It was also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America. For more information, please consult: linkedin.com/in/brianfeinblum.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.