Which one do you want to be?
To bring in book sales, you need to call upon certain skills, including these:
1. Humble confidence: You must balance your feelings of confidence about your skills, books, and ability to communicate well with the understanding that people don’t want to sense you are ego-driven, cocky, arrogant, or overconfident. They want a balance between someone who sounds self-assured for a good reason, but someone who is a servant leader, who is ready to do what it takes to make them happy.
2. Flexibility: You need to negotiate, to change things, to bend, to make a sacrifice or trade-off, in order to advance in this world. Never act out of a hardened or rigid position or perspective.
3. Vision To The Future: You must operate in the present, but to do so means to have an eye on trends, the future, and the potential of what could be.
4. Resilience: Be ready for rejection more than 90% of the time. But that is okay. You only need to be successful some of the time in order to survive and thrive.
5. Persistence: You must keep trying. Life is a numbers game, meaning the more shots you take, the better chance you will have of success. Never give up, never assume defeat.
6. Size-Up Others: You must be able to zone in on what makes others motivated to act, so you can push these buttons and appeal to them in a way they are open to listening to you.
7. Xerox Success: No reason to reinvent the wheel all the time – do what is proven to work. Copy your competition to at least be as good as them.
8. Creative Edge: To separate yourself from others takes creativity, initiative, timing, luck, and other factors, but you should always be looking for a creative edge.
9. Always Learning: You never stop growing and consuming knowledge about your industry, technology, business, life – whatever. All that you are, all that you know, and all who you know will always come into play.
DON”T MISS THESE!!!
How Authors Get Bulk Sales Nowhttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/how-authors-get-bulk-sales.html
A podcast on book publicity that you need to listen to todayhttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-podcast-on-book-publicity-that-all.html
How Authors Can Market To Libraries Successfully
Unfu*k Your Book marketinghttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/unfuk-your-book-marketing.html
How Authors Get A Yes Out Of Othershttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/how-authors-get-yes-out-of-others.html
Some key principles to rally your book marketing around
How to write powerful, effective book advertising copy that sells tons of bookshttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/writing-powerful-book-advertising-copy.html
So what is needed to be a champion book marketer?https://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/so-what-is-needed-to-be-champion-book.html
The Book Marketing Strategies Of Best-Sellershttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-book-marketing-strategies-best.html
How authors can sell more bookshttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-authors-can-sell-more-books.html
No. 1 Book Publicity Resource: 2019 Toolkit For Authors -- FREEhttps://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/all-new-2019-book-publicity-marketing.html
Brian Feinblum’s insightful views, provocative opinions, and interesting ideas expressed in this terrific blog are his alone and not that of his employer or anyone else. You can – and should -- follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at email@example.com. He feels much more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2019. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by Book Baby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. Also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.