Monday, June 10, 2019
What Do You Really Need To Market Your Book Successfully?
1. A big enough market to sell to.
2. A means to reach that market without being cost-prohibitive.
3. A multi-layered approach to reaching your market.
4. Help from paid professionals, friends, family, colleagues, volunteers, strangers.
5. Luck and good timing.
6. A means to build up a following so you can cash in on future products, books, services, etc.
7. The ability to write, talk, and communicate well.
8. A passion for what you do and a positive and optimistic attitude.
9. Daily commitment and dedication to reaching your goals.
10. Setting goals and identifying the smaller steps needed.
11. Time and resources – money, space, supplies, vendors, information.
12. A resiliency to overcome setbacks, problems, complaints, or screw-ups.
13. A thick skin to criticism but a flexibility to retool or change things.
14. A capacity to network in a way that your relationships will provide a payoff.
15. An ability to create a persona or authentic identity that comes across as the confident, capable, witty, and resourceful expert people want.
DON”T MISS THESE!!!
How Authors Get Bulk Sales Now
Some key principles to rally your book marketing around
How to write powerful, effective book advertising copy that sells tons of books
So what is needed to be a champion book marketer?
The Book Marketing Strategies Of Best-Sellers
How authors can sell more books
No. 1 Book Publicity Resource: 2019 Toolkit For Authors -- FREE
Brian Feinblum’s insightful views, provocative opinions, and interesting ideas expressed in this terrific blog are his alone and not that of his employer or anyone else. You can – and should -- follow him on Twitter @theprexpert and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He feels much more important when discussed in the third-person. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2019. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by Book Baby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. Also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America.