- Posting on key social media platforms, consistently and often.
- Spending time on creating quality content.
- Connecting with more followers on each platform.
- Generating ways to increase your follower totals.
- Mastering online tools to push a book.
- Participating in events online, from bookstore-on-zoom signings to conferences, seminars, and courses.
- Finding groups - non-profits, churches, businesses, government agencies - that would want to buy your book.
- Pursuing opportunities to promote with the news media, via book reviews, op-eds, by-line articles, interviews, feature stories, excerpts, etc.'
How Should Authors Promote Books During A Plague?