- Searching for Twitter influencers? Looking for people who will accept a sponsorship gig? Try www.sponsoredtweets.com
- Want to learn what level of traffic a competing website generates? Want to spy on the profiles of people visiting those sites? Check out www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Want to know who says what about you? Set up Google Alerts. You can also set one up for a topic or person that you want to know about. Go to www.google.com/alerts
- Want to know what the Twitterverse has to say on certain keywords? Set up a twitter alert at www.twilert.com
- Looking to conduct an online survey and need a reliable vendor Try using:
- Use Linked In to advertise yourself to people that you think would be interested in your book. See www.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/native-advertising and www.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/message-ads
- Check out Word of Mouth marketing Association at www.ana.met
“High achievement comes from high aims.”
-King Ching of Chou (1100 B.C)
“I believe in always having goals, and always setting them high.”
-Sam Walton, founder of Walmart
“If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.”
Brian Feinblum, the founder of this award-winning blog, can be reached at email@example.com He is available to help authors promote their story, sell their book, and grow their brand. He has 30 years of experience in successfully helping thousands of authors in all genres.
Happy Holidays! A gift for you!
Do’s, Don’ts, & Maybes For Authors
How Do Authors Handle Failure?
What’s The Future Of Book Publishing?
What Should You Do To Promote Your Book?
Are You A Book Marketer or a Writer?
25 Messages That Sell Lots of Books
20 Reasons Why Someone Buys Your Book
A Lifetime Book Marketing Timeline For Authors
Ask Me Anything About Book Marketing
22 Things Authors Should Do In 2022
Authors: Obey The 10 Golden Rules
The Most Popular Author Interviews of the Year! Learn What 32 Writers Say About Book Publishing – and Their Books.
About Brian Feinblum
Brian Feinblum should be followed on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2022. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. It was also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America. For more information, please consult: .