- What inspired you to write this book? Helping people to achieve success and build wealth is one of my passions. In fact, I built my whole career around it. For far too many of us, the “American dream” feels out of reach. Amassing any kind of serious wealth seems like a pipe dream that’s only attainable with a mysterious combination of genius and luck. When writing “Wealth Made Easy” it was my focus to give hungry entrepreneurs private, behind-the-scenes access to the success secrets of the world's wealthiest people. This book is the result of my 3-year journey across the globe interviewing the world's most elusive, under-the-radar billionaires. It was important to me to crack the code to prosperity and learn how this elite group built their wealth, held onto it, and continue to thrive in today’s ever-changing economy.
- Who should read it and why? This book is for anyone who dreams big. Whether you are an entrepreneur looking for business advice, or merely interested in getting a behind-the-scenes view into the lives of the world’s wealthiest, the stories in this book are fascinating and insightful.
- How’s it better or different than others in its genre? We often associate wealth with fame but today, many of the world’s wealthiest people fly under the radar. They keep their successes and their strategies hidden from the public eye - meaning that scoring an interview with them is nearly impossible. However, I was able to do just that. This book tears down the mysterious veil and gives a unique look inside the lives of the 1%. It shares the never-before-heard stories and personal advice from those living at the top tier of wealth. It is filled with eye-opening tips, and real-world strategies, that will forever redefine the way you gauge your own success.
- What challenges did you overcome to write your book? This book took me on a 3-year journey around the globe. Going to different countries and learning about different cultures is where I found true happiness but traveling this much and living out of a suitcase understandably has its drawbacks.
- What lasting messages do you hope readers are left with after consuming your book? In today’s world, so many of us have lost that spark of motivation and given up on the American dream. This book proves it is possible. After all, Abraham Lincoln said it best, “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” The goal is that my readers are left with a great sense of hope. It is never too late to start or expand upon the company or business idea of your dreams. All of us need a little advice in order to reach this ultimate level of success, and these positive, uplifting words of wisdom give my readers the perfect push they need to really implement these strategies into their lifestyle. Essentially, I hope that this book can really inspire, and give tactics that help assist each and every person that reads it.
6. What advice would you give to a struggling writer? It is important to encourage all struggling writers out there to find and write exclusively on topics that they are deeply passionate about. This makes the writing process feel much more like a hobby, as compared to what can sometimes be daunting and stressful work. When a writer cares about what they are sharing with the world, readers feel that sense of devotion as they read through your work. It is important that the reader feels a connection with your piece, and this all stems from the passion that you as a writer put behind it.
- Where do you see the book industry heading? Personally, I believe that readers are craving books that can guide them, or grant them with information that they may not be able to find elsewhere. On top of that, I think that in today’s world readers are looking for authors that are notable, and relatable. We all love to read about a dream world, but people really just want to gain access to the real stuff. Because of this, we are going to see more and more celebrities and well known public figures releasing books in the future.