1. What motivated you to write your book, to force you from taking an idea or experience and turning it into this book? I get motivated by people reading my books, I have got a natural Imagination that takes me many places that I write down, many places being unique in my stories that nobody else could think of.
2. What is it about and who is it for? My book has got plenty of magic, action and time travel that takes you into the future and the past all in one book, the friends save the world twice with dragons to wizards and magical items that do all different things inside and there is also a touch of romance. This book is for any age to enjoy reading with nothing offensive inside.
3. What takeaways might the reader will be left with after reading it? The reader will be left wanting more because I left it open because I am thinking about writing another book that carries on the adventures. I feel that people will put the book down feeling happy with it having happy endings.
4. How did you decide on your book’s title and cover design? My daughter helped me to decide on a book title because I had many names as a option, we decided on In a Quarter of a second and the glowing rings because it totally fitted the story.
5. What advice or words of wisdom do you have for fellow writers? If you want to write just start tying away because the book in your head will not write itself.
6. What trends in the book world do you see - - and where do you think the book publishing is heading? I feel that all books are mainly online these days compared to a few years ago because people don’t need to store books in their home anymore. I speak with author friends and they also find it hard because not many people leave reviews so that other people know how good our books are.
7. What challenges did you overcome to write this book? Life is my biggest challenge, I have got two children and work full time in the NHS so time can be very limited, one day I hope to stay at home and write full time.
8. How would you describe your writing style? I enjoy to write many genres, Christmas sparkles, Fun dance book one and Dream Changing are for all ages to enjoy. Sexy shenanigans is for adults only to enjoy reading. I love to challenge myself, it is like a jigsaw puzzle writing a book, I always have a proud sense of achievement when I have finished writing like the last piece of my jigsaw is in the correct place. I have got many more books to come available soon.
9. If people can buy or read one book this week or month, why should it be yours? People should pick up my books because they have got so much action and unique things inside. My books are different to any other books and you will find it hard to be able to put them down. Writing is my passion and it shines through my talent in every book that you read.
Brian Feinblum, the founder of this award-winning blog, can be reached at email@example.com He is available to help authors promote their story, sell their book, and grow their brand. He has 30 years of experience in successfully helping thousands of authors in all genres.
Happy Holidays! A gift for you!
Authors: Obey The 10 Golden Rules
Free 2022 Bestselling Book Marketing & PR E-Book For Writers
The Most Popular Author Interviews of the Year! Learn What 32 Writers Say About Book Publishing – and Their Books.
Book Publishing Predictions & Trends For 2022
About Brian Feinblum
Brian Feinblum should be followed on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2021. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. It was also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America. For more information, please consult: .