Here are 12 solid resolutions for writers and book readers to
commit to for 2022 — and beyond:
Professionally, take these goals to heart:
1. Write more books.
2. Craft better quality writings.
3. Pen books that are needed or desired.
4. Edit your writings better.
5. Market your books more effectively.
6. Attend more writer conferences and workshops —
learn and network more.
Resolve to be a better book denizen:
7. Buy more books, especially from indie bookstores .
8. Read more books.
9. Donate more used books and gift new ones to family and
10. Volunteer at a library or literacy center.
11. Join more free speech groups — and be active.
12. Form — or participate in — a book club and discuss books with
Ring in the New Year with the love of books!
Please Contact Me For Help
Brian Feinblum, the founder of this award-winning blog, can be reached at email@example.com He is available to help authors promote their story, sell their book, and grow their brand. He has 30 years of experience in successfully helping thousands of authors in all genres.
Happy Holidays! A gift for you!
Ask Me Anything About Book Marketing
22 Things Authors Should Do In 2022
Authors: Obey The 10 Golden Rules
Free 2022 Bestselling Book Marketing & PR E-Book For Writers
The Most Popular Author Interviews of the Year! Learn What 32 Writers Say About Book Publishing – and Their Books.
Book Publishing Predictions & Trends For 2022
About Brian Feinblum
Brian Feinblum should be followed on Twitter @theprexpert. This is copyrighted by BookMarketingBuzzBlog ©2021. Born and raised in Brooklyn, he now resides in Westchester with his wife, two kids, and Ferris, a black lab rescue dog. His writings are often featured in The Writer and IBPA’s The Independent. This was named one of the best book marketing blogs by BookBaby http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/09/the-best-book-marketing-blogs and recognized by Feedspot in 2018 as one of the top book marketing blogs. It was also named by WinningWriters.com as a "best resource.” He recently hosted a panel on book publicity for Book Expo America. For more information, please consult: .